Sunday, April 04, 2010

Olivia "Joyisms"



Tonight after church we headed to a local chicken place near our home. We enjoyed our meal as we chatted about our day. When we were finished and asked for the check the waiter left toothpicks on the table. Olivia proceeded to grab one and "clean out" her teeth. She spent a couple of minutes and seemed to be real concerned that her teeth were spotless. After finishing she grinned and said, "So, since it's late now I won't have to brush my teeth before bed!"

In the car on the way home she proudly announced that she had written a song for Elizabeth. It went something like this: "I have a sweet sister, her name is Elizabeth Grace, I think she is real nice, I think she is pretty!" She then paused, and said: "I'll tell you the rest in a few days when I'm finished thinking of it."

I think we picked an appropriate name when we called her, Olivia JOY!

No comments: