"It's so, so neat that I lost my tooth! I can stick my tongue in there now!" Elizabeth is now happy that she is growing up and lost her first tooth. At first she wasn't so thrilled. She was horrified weeks ago to notice that the tooth was loose. She sure didn't want to lose a tooth yet. As the weeks passed she grew more accepting to the idea as long as we promised not to pull it. She was hoping it would fall out while "Paw Paw and Mimi" were visiting. Well, it hung on for several more days and then on Saturday, April 21, 2007 the historic event happened: It finally fell out.
We were happy to see that it was snowy white and looked brand new. We pointed that out to Elizabeth and she is working hard to keep the rest clean so "I can keep them all to show people as they fall out." Schedule a visit to Lima and we'll be glad to show you the entire collection! Somehow I don't think anyone is interested in our offer!
Elizabeth also informed us that we could put her in the freezer. We were a little puzzled and continued the conversation. "That way I will stop growing up as fast and I can be your little girl longer!" I always do tell her I wish I could freeze her as my little girl forever. Well, she isn't crawling into the freezer any time soon. She likes growing up too much!
No comments:
Post a Comment