It has been such a joy to see the United States through the eyes of our girls. Everything seems to be new and exciting for them. They are amazed by all the varieties of candy. They are interested in all of the toys and games they've never seen before.
We were especially happy the other day after having a conversation with the girls. We asked if they liked it here or in Peru better. They decided they liked both places. Elizabeth went on to say, "It's great being an MK (missionary kid)." She continued, "Actually, I like it, because we get to do what we love and serve God. Plus when we are in the United States we are kind of famous." I don't know how "famous" we are, but I hope the girls grow up to truly want to serve God, and love doing it.
We can't post all the pictures of all the places we've been, but below you'll see a glimpse of the life of an MK.
1 comment:
These pictures are so cute!
Post a Comment