- "Shew, I'll tell you..." (Ex. I'll tell you, it sure is hot today!)
- "Speaking of which..." (Ex. Speaking of which, I would like some ice cream tonight...)
- "Hey There!" (I'm told this is a classic "John Poeism" I thought everybody said that)
- "Oh that is 'red-deck-u-lus' (a.k.a. "Ridiculous" for those that don't speak 5 year old yet)
Elizabeth informed us this morning that "the abuse is never ending" when we asked her to clean her room. She also told some folks at church last night that we were cruel for "putting all my toys in the trash bags." She tried to hide her smile, knowing it was a joke and that they were only put in those bags to be packed up.
Olivia doesn't say much yet of course, but she is learning the power of her smile, and of her cry. It's amazing how manipulating a 10 month old can become without speaking a single word!
Aren't children wonderful? I can't imagine my life without them!
No comments:
Post a Comment